So, I got off of my computer and decided to clean my house. I quickly got distracted and decided that I would finish the boys' room. It's been weeks in the making and after who knows how many bottles of paint, 46 sponge brushes, and 2 Sharpies, IT IS FINISHED!!!




4 comments:
The room looks AMAZING! I have to say the sweetest part of the murial is the wagon wheel and the rock. Of course I'm kidding. It all looks so great! I'm now putting on the top of the list of things for us to do...GO GET BUTTERFLY CELIING FAN AND REPLACE IT WITH OUR WHITE ONE.
What did the boys say about it?
Payton loves it. He did ask me if I remembered that we need to get a new ceiling fan!! :) Payton walked in and said, "Wow mom! You're doing a good job!" He finished the other parts of the rock and there's one over by the closet that he painted. I was tempted to "fix" them, but I didn't.
That is awesome- will you come to my house? I could use some masterpieces in a few rooms.
Rachel!! That room is amazing!!!!!!! you are so cool...
~NataleeRaymond
Post a Comment