Wednesday, February 07, 2007

You Think You Know Me . . .

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Snow Cone Stand
2. Wal-Mart
3. Finance Manager @ an RV lot
4. Legal Secretary

Movies I would watch over and over:
5. Charlie & The Chocolate Factory
6. Pursuit of Happyness
7. Cars (and have watched it over and over)
8. Facing The Giants

Four places you have lived:
9. Wheeler, TX
10. Abilene, TX (moved away 3 times)
11. Tulsa, OK
12. Enid, OK

Four places you have been on vacation:
13. Disney World
14. Eureka Springs, Arkansas
15. Alaska (on a motorcycle)
16. Ft. Worth, TX (woo whoo)


Four of my favorite foods are:
17. Fuji's
18. Rosa's
19. Baked Potato Soup
20. Chili's Chicken Enchilada Soup

Four places I would rather be right now:
21. on a scrapbooking retreat
22. on the beach
23. on vacation
24. with my sister

Four friends I think will respond:
25. Brandi
26. Natalee
27. Not sure since everyone else has done this
28.

2 comments:

A-lauf said...

Don't forget vacation in Breckenridge, Co.

Brandi Wilson said...

I will respond since you said I would, but I think I knew all of that. :)