Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Son -- Gotta Love Him!

Tonight I went to Cortney & Allen's wedding shower and when I got home, Payton & Aaron were playing XBox. Payton looked at me and said, "Wow, mom! You got fat!"

I couldn't help but laugh!! The last 2 days, I've been cleaning out and organizing everything in our house, so I've been wearing some big "grunge" shirts. I had on my pink nice shirt for the shower, but I didn't think it made me look fat! The funny thing is that everyone at the shower was talking about how I wasn't even showing yet!! One lady even said my stomach was so flat!! I wanted to laugh in her face!!!

Anyway, I just had to share how much I love my son!! Probably the only time in his life he could call me fat and get away with it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did aaron have a talk with him about how boys are NEVER alowed to say stuff like that to girls???