Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Post #99: Vacation Pictures

Night 1: Temple, Texas. Evan learns how to swim in his floaties. Aaron took him out to the middle of the pool and left him! It worked!



Payton had fun, too!!!


Day 2: The beach somewhere between Freeport & Galveston





Day 3: Galveston, Texas

The submarine & warship museum:

The boys on top of the warship

The information on the submarine

I think that's where the engine was in the submarine (notice how Aaron & Payton are standing almost identical!!)
This is where they put the torpedos/missles. It was a really deep hole!!

The boys & the anchor

Our really cool condo pool

Evan under the mushroom

Payton on the crocodile

Evan doing his funny pose

Day 4: The beach

Our friends' son, Luke. My boys LOVED him!!

Playing in the sand

The boogie boards were the funnest for the kids!


SCHLITTERBAHN -- the funnest thing we did, I think!!

The kiddos: Caroline (L), Evan (Back), Sarah, & Luke
Payton's first water slide! He loved it!! He was a lot braver than I thought he would be!Payton having a little fun in the kiddie pool.
Day 6: Getting ready to say goodbye
Caroline, Payton, Sarah, Luke, & Evan
One last hug from Evan to Luke


The boys releasing some steam on the way home


So, there you have it. . . our vacation in a nutshell!! This is post number 99 for me, so watch out for my 100th post!! It will be longer than this one!! ;)

6 comments:

Brandi Wilson said...

That was great to see the whole vacation on photos (besides the missing one of you in a bathing suit). I'm glad you had fun. Man, I feel like I haven't talked to you in so long! I miss you!!!

Rachel said...

I guarantee you there isn't one of me in my bathing suit!!!

I haven't talked to you in forever!! I miss you, too!! I have to take the boys to basketball practice in the morning, but we could meet at my house next Wednesday for coffee!! I miss that, too!

Amanda said...

We went to the same ship/submarine museum thing. I didn't think it was very fun either!

Pamelotta said...

Great pictures! I'm feeling guilt now. As soon as I put the period on this sentence, I'm uploading my pictures from the last month and posting some of them. Really.

Anonymous said...

awesome vacation pics! it looked like the family had fun! we're glad you're back, though.

Brandi Wilson said...

I'm looking forward to that big 100th post!