On Thursday, July 5th Aaron is turning 30 years old!!!
I wanted to throw him a party, but the fast will be going on. So, Aaron called today and said he wanted to go to Perini Ranch on Friday night. So here's the official invitation:
Aaron's 30th Birthday Party
Friday, July 6th
Time: Reservations are for 8:30 pm
Where: Perini Ranch
If you would like to go with us, please let me know by Thursday at noon so we can call and get reservations. We can celebrate the fast being over and we can celebrate Aaron turning 30!!
4 comments:
I would love to come and celebrate with you guys, unfortunately I am having surgery on my leg Thursday and I probably wouldn't be very good company. I pray God's blessing over Aaron as he becomes 30. He is such a blessing to all. Enjoy your party and thanks for the invite.
I wish I could be there, but I will be traveling to Nashville.
Tell Aaron, Happy B Day for me!
Count us in for now. My Dad is coming into town this weekend and I am going to have to be open to whatever they are doing. I'll call you.
I'm going to try to get a babysitter...I will let you know soon.
Post a Comment