Saturday, August 18, 2007

100 Days & Counting!!

There are only 100 days left until my due date!! Can you believe that?!?! 100 days!! I feel like there is so much to do in so little time. . . although, I know that I have plenty of time -- still just over 14 weeks left.

Anyway, how crazy!! 100 days. . . . wow!!


See how my baby is doing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean! It really does go by sooo fast! People say towards the end, it seems slow, but I'm thinking-can he stay in there a few more months? I'm not ready yet!

Brandi Wilson said...

That really is shocking to me! Since we haven't been able to hang out this summer the pregnancy has flown by for me.
In the next few weeks I plan on getting more acquainted with little Jaxon. (As one can get acquainted with one inside of a tummy.)
I'm so excited!!!!