Friday, August 24, 2007

Kudos to Joel & Trish!!

Last night I was working on a project for Cherith's shower. . . no, I can't tell you what it is. You'll just have to wait until tomorrow!!

Anyway, I had my lime green paint in one hand and a paint brush in the other and the thing just wasn't coming together when my doorbell rang!! I opened the door and there was Joel & Bella. They said they had brought me a present. Have I ever said how much I LOVE presents (definitely my love language)?!? It was all this mulberry paper in a lot of colors!! And flowers -- oh my goodness!! Not "on the stem flowers", but flowers I can use for scrapbooking!! They are so cute, I don't want to use them!!!

Joel also brought over 2 sling shots. . . I just laughed and told him that I would keep them for myself! He said he would bring over wine bottle corks so they wouldn't hurt each other. ;)

Anyway, so they left and I opened up all the papers and I see this lime green paper!! It was PERFECT for my project!! I did have second thoughts about using it, but it was just too perfect!! I got it all cut and tonight I'm going to put it all together. I just had to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Joel & Trish!! I cannot tell you all the times they have been such a huge blessing to our family!! We REALLY missed them while they were gone!! And, just yesterday Evan asked me if Joel was busy!! My boys love him! And, I think Evan has a secret crush on Trish, too!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who doesn't have a secret crush on trish? i'm really excited to see what that lime green paper is all about. i only have to wait 1 hour and 59 minutes.

trish said...

you guys I goanna blush ; )

Brandi Wilson said...

The paper was perfect! I loved that box. I'm glad you told me that I wouldn't have to have another child to get one. That good thinker of yours gets me out of a lot of trouble!

You're so creative Rachel!!!!! I love your wares.