Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Let the games begin. . .

Today I went to pick up the scale for the Biggest Loser competition. I got home just in time to get ready for life group and I didn't want to "cheat" before it all starts.

We had an awesome life group tonight, but afterwards Francesca and I were talking about TBL and Billy & Aaron started "laughing" at how the scale was going to measure our body fat. So, they decided to jump on and see what the scale had to say. They entered all of their information and once we figured it out. . blah, blah, blah.

So, after Billy & Francesca left, I decided to go ahead and take a peek at what was before me -- or maybe I should say, on me. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I weigh more now than I have ever weighed in my life (besides being pregnant)!!! What the heck?!?! It was after I had eaten and blah, blah, blah, but I didn't eat 15 pounds of food for supper!!!

So, for those of you who thought I didn't have much to lose, I have to say you are definately WRONG!! So, first thing tomorrow morning, I'm going to climb up in my attic and pull down my Core Secrets ball and DVD. Then, I'm going to find that Denise Austin book that Erica was so kind to lend me a while back. But first, I'm going to drink a glass of water and weigh again. All I can say is -- let the game begin!!!

All of this in good competition, of course. And, don't ask me to post my weight or pictures on here -- not going to happen.

UPDATE morning of 2/1: So, I got up this morning, took a shower, took my pictures, drank a glass of water, and weighed again. It wasn't as bad as last night, but I'm definately going to work harder now that I've seen that number -- and the pictures!!!

3 comments:

MONICA said...

I'm with you sister...it's amazing how much we can hide in our clothes..or so i think...those pics reveal the cold hard ugly truth! Can't wait for the "after"!!!

Francesca said...

The picture. That is all i have to say. Dear God, that picture. I can't wait until we can all look back and thoses pictures are just a distant memory.

Brandi Wilson said...

Well, when you took the pictures and I looked at them at home I thought, "Yep, it's all there."

Never again!