Today I got my new phone -- a PINK one!!! I want the coolest ringtone!! My phone has it where you can designate a different ringtone for each person. So, what is your ringtone? What do you think my ringtone should be? This should get some comments!!!
10 comments:
I got a new cell phone last week too! While its not pink, I do like it and I did pick out an awesome ringtone (if you don't like it please don't tell me)Hillsong's From The Inside Out. It makes me start singing the song everytime it rings. I can set up those various rings and stuff too but I haven't done that yet...I'll have to find something clever for when Kevin calls. Hey, if you think it email me (lydiannasmom@aim.com)or IM your cell phone number. Do you have cingular?
Blessings!! I need to think of a comment inspiring blog myself...
I recently got a new phone, just like Ashlee's. For a few days I had the worst ring tone. It sounded like a water fall or a rushing river (it switched every other call). It was aweful. I now need a great ring tone, too!
I was just thinking about "I Just Called To Say 'I Love You'" for when Aaron calls!! Or something cheesy like that. I actually found something better than that, but I can't remember what it was -- some oldies song. I was thinking "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" for my friends. And, something else for those on my ESC Team.
I did think about "U Can't Touch This" -- that one's for you, Francesca!!
Yes, I have Cingular.
When I call you, it should be something by Sting, or the Beastie Boys!
My ringtone for everyone is Enough by Barlow Girl. When Amanda calls me it's the Hot Chocolate song from Polar Express. When my mom calls me it's Mercedes Benz by Janis Joplin. When Erica calls me it's Who Let the Dogs Out.
Just kidding! She would kill me!
Okay, I just want to have something that is an 80's song...Girl's just want to have fun would be perfect for me!! or Love is a battlefield, love that one too, or the I need a hero song (that's our BFW theme!!) I'm not sure that is the name of the song or not...hummm, what else?? I love Footloose...you could probably get any 80's song and I'd be perfect for it!!
I love the "U can't touch this". MC Hammer is totally rad! Ha Ha
just make mine the old timey telephone ring. What happened to just a phone ringing sound?
If you could find one for me that instead of it saying "Ring Ring" it could say "Bling Bling". That would be nice.
I LOVE hearing about how things are for you! I love hearing about your day to day stuff. Struggles and joys. Hooray for blogs
I am so thankful for you too my friend. I do not have a fancy ringtone, it is just your run-of-the- mill ring;-) but if I had a choice.. it would be "Africa" by Toto
Post a Comment