This morning, I am able to think a little clearer, although it isn't all processed yet, I thought I would let you guys in on the events of yesterday.
Yesterday morning, we signed up to have some kids prophecy over us. It was AMAZING!! It was like they knew me without ever seeing me before when I walked in the room. Here are a few things they said:
* The first kid asked me if liked animals. I said kind of. Then, he asked me if I like to write. I told him it was kind of hard for me. He said he saw me writing and it just flowing easily. (It has been prophecied over me recently that I would write children's books and children's curriculum, but they had no idea about that.)
* The second kid asked me if I play the piano. I said no, but that I've always wanted to. The kid said he saw me playing a piano. Not reading music, necessarily, but playing powerful worship.
* The adult said he saw me playing a harp and switching out with a violin. (I don't remember the rest of it)
* The first kid said he saw me on a ship. It was a huge ship and the water was gold. He said that God was directing me and not to be upset when things change because God is keeping me from hitting the rocks.
* The adult asked me if I knew anyone who had broken their left leg or shin or had a knee problem. I thought about Avery, but I couldn't remember which leg and it was already healed. . then, I remembered that my knee has been bothering me for the last few weeks. Some days it hurts to walk, worship was painful, etc. He prayed for my knee and anyone else that I knew that had a problem in the left knee and my knee went numb and my lower leg felt like a noodle -- really weak. The pain left and I haven't felt it since.
* The adult said that my family -- immediate and extended -- would be serving the Kingdom of God. He asked me if there was a poverty mentality in my family and he broke it off.
* He said that God was going to pour out a healing ministry on me. I would see healings in all areas, but the main thing was cancer. He said he saw me with having a passion to see cancer erradicated since I was young. He said it would be in adults, but it would be in children, too. For those of you who can put those dots together, I always wanted God to use me to set kids free from cancer since my brother had it.
* I think the last part was that he saw me running a race. I was sprinting hard. He said that I've been sprinting and I keep thinking that I'm almost at the end of my race, but that God wanted me to know that my race was an endurance race, but that I would be running it like a sprint. He said my running shoes were golden.
So, how is that for a day? And that was only at 11 am!! We had an awesome time of worship last night. God gave me a word about roots growing from my feet into the undiluted Word of God and feeding the branches and watching the fruit become rooted in the undiluted Word and watching those kids produce fruit. I don't have the entire word right before me, but it was awesome. He said our name "The Everlasting Seed Company" was not a mistake. It was a prophetic statement.
Anyway, we're about to head back for the last day. Kim Clement IS going to be here tonight, but not at the children's conference. They are moving us to a different building for tonight's session and Kim Clement will be at the Bethel campus. We're trying to decide if we want to go to the last night of our conference or go to hear Kim Clement. . . decisions, decisions.
2 comments:
Thanks for the updates. This morning was supposed to be our coffee day so I've been thinking about you a lot.
We've had company so I haven't been able to check out all the updates until today. Everything sounds so awesome! I will be looking forward to the personal detailed version of the conference. I'm so excited about everything you've said so far.
Hey, did you like your present? Did you wait until you got to the hotel to open it?
I vote for Kim Clement!
Post a Comment