On Tuesday, I finally did it. I put Scooter (our guinea pig) on Freecycle to see if anyone would want him. I had 3 responses and I took the first one. It was a lady who lives in Clyde and she already has 3 guinea pigs. She came to get him last night and was so excited about him!! She has some grandchildren that she said would love on him!! Payton was excited that she was excited about him and we knew he would be in a good home. I'm just glad that the boys' room won't stink anymore just because I forget to clean out the cage. We got Scooter so Payton could learn to take care of him, but like Pam told me, I learned something, too. Payton isn't ready to take care of a pet like that!! ;)
Here's an observation I've made in the last few days. Evan's been coming to work with me and it's actually working out ok for the most part. On Tuesday, I told him we would go to the park for lunch so he could run around and play. Right before we were supposed to leave, it started pouring down rain. So, we decided to go to the mall and play in the little play area. We were playing this alphabet game with the letters on the floor/mat, but I'm here to tell you that there is no "X" on that mat!! We searched all over for it and couldn't find it. So, next time you're at the mall play area, look for that "X" and if you find it, you have to tell me where it is!!
No comments:
Post a Comment