Last night I had a really weird dream and I'm not sure what it meant, but it was one of those "so-real-I-can't-believe-I-wasn't-really-there" dreams. I've been thinking about it all day and thought maybe someone on here would know what it meant.
I was in the USA, but I was also in the Czech Republic (sp?). The USA news was saying that there was a tidal wave or tsunami was going to hit the Czech Republic and it would wipe out the whole country. It was like I saw the news report and a second later, I was in the Czech Republic. I went there to try and save as many people as I could, but we got caught in it. We parked our car at our hotel and we watched the water go out and when it came back in, it covered 1/2 of my car. When it went back out, it took my car with it. We (I don't remember who was with me, but I know that I knew them) ran in the hotel and decided to go to the top floor because it should be the safest there. When we got to our room, we looked out over the ocean and watched it go out and knew that when it came back, it was going to hit the building and it was going to be powerful. The water came back in and it hit the hotel. We felt it shake and felt the lower floors give out. It was like the top of the hotel sat on the bottom rubble. The water went out and when it came back in, it knocked out the top floors of the hotel. I remember being swept away by the water, but then I MADE myself wake up. I remember in my dream that I kept telling myself to wake up.
Then, it was over. I'm not even sure if there is any water around the Czech Republic. I don't think there is. That dream was just so vivid that I felt like it was from God, although I'm not quite sure what it means yet. I had a dream a few years ago about tornados and I've seen that one come to pass. I never figured out what it meant at the time, but after it happened, I knew I had just witnessed the tornados(make sense?). This dream was just as vivid. So, any revelation on this dream?
3 comments:
I don't know quite what to do when I have really weird but real dreams either. Except pray about them. If they weigh heavy on you, there could be something there. I have had a couple of dreams lately that our country is at war, and the battle is right outside my door. Like, with soldiers marching down my road. If nothing else, it gives a sense of urgency to do something. For me, that means getting my "house" in order.
Last night at Joel & Trish's house, there was a lady there from Fountain Gate. I sat down and they were talking about how she can interpret dreams. How cool is that? So, I just asked her what it meant.
She said that God was calling me to be an intercessor (because I was in both places at the same time) and that it would be for a short time (because the hotel is a temporary place). She said that God was calling me to intercede for the Czech Republic. She said the water is usually a move of the spirit and even when we are "drowning" in it, it usually isn't bad or scary. She said that there are amazing things that she knew about that are going on in the Czech Republic and prayer needs to bring some things to pass.
So, God answered my prayer for an understanding by me sitting down to dinner with someone I didn't know last night!! How cool is that?!?!
Hey, our Kingdom Advance teachers go to the Czech Republic all the time. They would have great points of prayer for you about the area. I would be happy to get you their phone number. Randy has it. They are wonderful people. I'm sure they would love to hear from you.
Post a Comment