Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Day 2 . . .

Ever download something so big on your computer that your computer starts running really slow? That's how I feel today. So much . . so many things. . . so many words . . . so many ______ ______ ________ (you can fill in the blank and I bet you're probably right.

Today I received healing in my knee. It has been bothering me for a few weeks now and today it was healed. While we were being prophecied over by some kids (yeah, it was amazing), they called out my knee and prayed for it. My leg went numb and got really hot and there was no more pain. YAY GOD!!

Anyway, so much . . so much. . . so much. It's so late and we're all exhausted. . . our brains are running slow from the supernatural downloads from heaven. Maybe I will have more time tomorrow . . or maybe you'll just have to wait until I can process it all. . . either way, you'll have to wait!!

No comments: