Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Heading for the BEACH!!!

Yes, you read that right!! We're leaving 1 day (or 2 days) early and we couldn't be any more excited!!

Tonight we're driving 1/2 way to Temple and staying in a hotel and letting the boys swim. Tomorrow, we're finishing our drive to Galveston and hanging out at some war ship museum (or something) and hanging out on the beach. It's just us on Thursday, so I'm not sure what we'll be doing, but I'm excited!! Our friends will arrive on Thursday night. Friday, we're going to Schlitterbahn and Saturday is Moody Gardens. Oh my goodness!! I can't tell you how excited I am!! Aaron & I have been married for 9 years and I can't think of one vacation that we've been on. Aaron has owned his own business for the last 5, so he couldn't go far for more than one night. I'm very thankful for Jesse & Christin taking over for the week!!

I still have a ton of things to get done before we leave, but just wanted to update you on our vacation!!! Pray that my emotions stay together while we're gone!! It will make the trip so much smoother and more fun!!

P.S. Evan is doing much better. The inhaler works almost immediately!! Dr. J did say he thought Evan would outgrow the asthma and for that, I am thankful. But, I'm still believing that God will just take care of it altogether.

2 comments:

Lydianna Bradford said...

Have fun, be blessed and refreshed!

God's Warrior Bride said...

Have a wonderful time and enjoy that you get to leave earlier than planned. Take lots of pictures, rest, relax and have a great time on the beach.