Ok, ladies. Here's a deal for all you with kids in diapers!!
Luvs Coupon for Buy One Get One Free @ Target (expires 6/26 -- Tuesday):
http://www.luvs.com/en_US/images/BearHugStretch/TY014_Luvs_webcoupon_July.pdf
Here's also a coupon for $3 off any Luvs @ Target (expires 6/30):
http://www.luvs.com/en_US/images/retailer_target_ver5/MayLuvs_WebCpn.pdf
Here's the place where you can get a coupon for Pampers Diapers or Wipes ($3 off) and for Splashers Swim Pants ($1.50 off):
http://afullcup.com/upload/cmps_index.php?page=coupon_generator
Here's the other thing. . . I already have some of these coupons printed out and if someone goes to Target, can you let me know? I would love to stock up on a few packages of diapers and I can pay you back or whatever. . . I just can't go to Abilene on Tuesday.
You can print out as many coupons as you want. Also, some people are having trouble getting Target to take the coupons. In some stores, you have to do separate transactions for each pair of diapers you buy. Others are using other coupons for things they didn't even buy and getting away with it!! I haven't been to Target and tried it. I wanted to go the other day, but my boys were acting terrible and I wasn't about to take them in there!!
So, if you go, let me know!!!
2 comments:
I've been using the Luvs coupons here without any problem. I haven't been able to find any the last few times I was at Target though (I think SOOO many people are using these coupons) but I'm pretty stocked up anyways.I think when my stockpile is gone Adalee needs to be pottytrained.
I love that for the first time in 8 years I don't care at all about diaper coupons! I feel so free!
Post a Comment