After driving 8 hours today, we have arrived back in Clyde America!! We did have a great time despite the last 2 hours of whining because Evan was ready to be home!!
I'm trying to upload my pictures now, but I also have a ton of laundry to get sorted. I HAVE to wash all of those yucky beach/pool clothes TONIGHT!!
Some really fun news for now: I felt the baby move this weekend!! I had almost forgot how exciting that was!! ;) Just makes it real now!
2 comments:
I am glad you all had a wonderful time!
It is awesome to hear about the miracle of the little one growing!
oh fun! How exciting! Enjoy every minute of it! I am so pleased you guys had a good time and are home. I hope your transition into "normal"life is smooth;-)
I am so thrilled for you
Post a Comment