I have to have some game show music for ESC Sunday. I searched ALL DAY LONG (not kidding) to find some game show music. A guy sent me a link this evening that has theme songs for every TV show imaginable. Now, I can't decide which one to choose. I can't tell you what we're doing. . . just tell me your all time favorite game show music and I'll go from there. It can be recent or it can be old (well, older than some).
3 comments:
Depends on what you are going for. ho Wants To Be A Millionaire music creates suspense. If you are going for just fun, something older like the Price is Right.
The Press your Luck music was pretty good!
For some good ole cheesy game show music, you could always use the dating game, or newly wed game!
The Price is Right is my favorite- and available in several different mixes!
Post a Comment