Sunday, April 01, 2007

Church Today

We got up and went to Bethel this morning. About the second line of the first song that we sang, I could feel the presence of God fill that place. It was like a blanket that fell from the ceiling. It was awesome!!

The message that he preached this morning is one that we all definately need to listen to in iTunes!! Get it as soon as you can!! There are so many areas where this message is good for us!! I'll leave it at that.

The neat thing about Bethel is that it was bigger than our church, but it felt like our church. Krissy and I were talking about how we felt at home this morning at church. It was almost like we were at KLF this morning. They had people at the front for ministry time before the service. That was really neat. Then, it was worship and announcements -- and we got to see them before they're on iTunes!! It was really cute!! Pastor Bill got up and preached his awesome sermon and they gave an alter call for salvations. I think I saw at least 9 people go down for salvation!! People surrounded them and started praying. Then, they had more ministry time and there were probably 50 people stretched across the front ready to minister. We were dismissed as they started ministry time. We went to the bookstore and got our free CD of the morning's service (because we were visitors) and did a little shopping.

So, all of the things that I was "afraid of" are just working themselves out. I know -- DUH! I'm starting to get used to taking risks!! ;) Off to get some coffee!!

3 comments:

ericaprosser said...

I was thinking about you yesterday! I know you are having an awesome time. Jealous jealous jealous of you!

Lydianna Bradford said...

Glad to hear y'all are having a great time. I'm jealous too!

trish said...

Green eyed monster number three. Actually, I am not jealous, I just wish I could be there too!