Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Is There A Prophet In My House?

A few weeks ago, Evan went up to Payton and said, "Hey, Payton. Guess what? When I turn 6, I'm going to have a baby sister." Payton just rolled his eyes and walked away. The thing is that Evan thinks that on his next birthday he is going to be 6. Could he
be right???!?!?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHH!

ericaprosser said...

you sneaky cheeky girl!

Brandi Wilson said...

I love it!
I love it!
I'm still doing a little dance because I love it!
(that was a song I made up just now!)

I went to lunch with my girls today and I gave them the good news. They began to think of baby names for you. Jocie did boy names. Here are your choices: Brandon, Brady, Cainon, Michael and Randy.
Girl names from Melody: Kelsey, Abby and Mommy.

Hey, Jocie told Spencer & Joey when they got home from school and Spencer said, "Really? She didn't look that big."

So, my crew knows. You better tell your kids or my kids will tell them.

Rachel, You know how very very very excited I am. I love your baby GIRL already! I'm over the top thrilled that you're having a baby! Blessings to this pregnancy in the name of Jesus! I want this to be the best, most exciting, healthiest, easiest delivery possible and special pregnancy you've ever had! I feel like my own sister is pregnant. I don't have any sisters, but I'm guessing this is what it's like. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

Cheer:
Way to go Aaron!
Wa to GO!
Way to go Aaron!
Way to GO!

Natalee said...

oh my goodness! How wonderful!

Becky and Bryan said...

I haven't said this to you personally, but congrats! I'm really excited for you!

Lydianna Bradford said...

Congratulations Rachel!! I'm so excited for you!!